Friday, December 8, 2017

What Happens Naturally

balance wellness natural change

I walked across the street from the office this morning - I was impressed by what I saw. I thought I would share the picture that I took. Apparently even nature can appear to have conflicting moods; appearing calm on the surface, yet something very strong brewing at the same time. I imagine, as you also probably know, this could be the same for people at times. The interesting thing is, nature is, what it is. A raw form of energy, pure, powerful and inherently self-sustaining. Here long before us and certainly here after we leave. Apparently it is a natural state for Nature (capital "N" here intended) to co-exist with contrasts and diversity. It just happens - naturally. Often, when people encounter what appear to be conflicting energies, emotions, or thoughts, they frequently struggle to resist the dichotomy or confusion. Singularity or simplicity of purpose seems to be a human goal. I felt encouraged after seeing what I saw this morning. Learning from a perfect teacher - Nature; I may choose to look deeper into what I try to simplify and sort out. Maybe strangeness, diversity, complexity, struggle, even chaos, are simply experiences that I need to perceive and accept - Naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment